<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ Death Day. Not Death Note. +
Monday, October 16, 2006
7:06 PM


Had my overall results back. Argh, 50% of retaining AGAIN. Hopefully, it won't happen. =(. Seriously, I would rather drop than retain. RAWRRR.

English - 48/100
Chinese - 60/100
Maths - 32/100
Science - 53/100
Combine Humanities - 34/100
Literature - 52/100
F&N - 60/100



To all my friends, thanks for all encouragements when I was damn down and sad. PLUSSSS thanks for being my friends. Lols. I'm very glad to meet you all and thanks for being a part in my life. Thanks once again. Sorry for my limited vocabulary. But THANKS is the only word I can say to u all. Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks. OXOX. I think, no words can express my feelings now. =/ !



Ohh. Today went to bowling with drus, carol, denise, janice and sharmila. Damn fun la. Lols. Pictures are all with janice. So you could visit at http://whats-yourname-again.blogspot.com to take a look at them. That's all folks! JANICE, u better pay me money for advertising you and your clique blog. DAMN. $_$


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*