<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ hais. +
Thursday, April 26, 2007
1:42 PM


I can feel that my friends are slowly leaving me, one by one. I can sense that one day, they will all hate me. Forgive me for my everything.


What happened to me?
What is happening around me?
Why do things always go wrong?
Where has the old Eileen gone to?
What am I supposed to do?


I really don't know..


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*