Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Neopets! +

Friday, April 20, 2007
7:15 PM
Wahaha! Leens is back. Miss me? LOL. Okays, I say until like got people view my blog. Oh nevermind! Anyway, these few days I've been playing a super nice game. It's more addictive than maple actually. LOL. Want me to introduce you the fantastic, nice, wonderful, amazing online game? XD.
The game is............ ........ ......... ............ NEOPETS. | | | | | v www.neopets.com
It's just a click away, my dear. So feel free to go there and play it! It's damn fun. You may say it's childish, but I tell you, it is NOT =P You go out, will spend money. You play neopets, you will earn big money. (though it's not real money.) It's guarantee plus chop nice one, I tell you.
Play or DIE. Haha.
*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|