Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Sigh. +

Tuesday, May 01, 2007
3:07 PM
This year is a bad bad year. I became damn emo. I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess too many things are happening to me. It all came too sudden, too fast that I don't know how to handle. -.- Friendship problem is the one troubling me the most.
Ok, I know I always do things that are unforgivable, I apologize. But I'm tired of acting as if like I don't care. But the fact is, I do care. If people who are close to me, they should know I hate having these kind of problems and will often avoid conflicts with friends. Seriously, I really don't know what is happening to me. These few months, I quarrelled with my best friends quite a few times. I guess I can't tolerate the anger in me anymore. I always vent my anger on my friends. Sorry. >_<
If you hate me, can you tell me?
Biased bitch. Kpo. Sensitive. Moody. Emo. Mood swing. Bad tempered. Trying to change..
*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|