Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Lin Xin Lei =D +

Saturday, June 02, 2007
8:27 AM
There's this hong kong star, 林熙蕾, whom I find her very very very very pretty. And I mean, REALLY VERY PRETTY. She's so pretty that her name also very pretty. =P Haha. After I show you some of her pictures, some of you may think that she's not that pretty and instead, thinking that she's kind of sluttish due to the amount of clothes she wears. At least to me, she's my definition of chio. =D Though I'm a girl, but somehow, I'm attracted by her. Heh! I shall start the pictures of her from less pretty to the most attractive.
This is a photo which was taken when she was young and less pretty. (Note; Hello Kitty become Hello Kelly)
Ok, she is starting to turn prettier! =P
And lesser clothings..
Really less clothings liao, didnt even wear her 内在美. Aiyo. >_< [Alert: NC16 and above]
-Nose bleed-
Sweet + sexy + seductive + gorgeous. 4 in 1 sia.
Lastly, my favourite picture of her. XD
1 word, CHIO. =)
Almost all of her pictures are bikini one leis. :O Did you notice that most of the time, she doesn't look ard the camera? Hahah. I think this way then can make her body "talk" and thus, attracts me. :x Is your nose bleeding right now? Because I am now. LOLLLLLLL. BYE, See you next time!
*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|