<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ Friends =) +
Thursday, August 16, 2007
9:25 AM


Avril Lavigne - When you're gone


I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

--------------------


This song sings how I felt for the past few days.
I kept thinking about you.
Even during exams..


I'm glad that I have Zhu, Lala, Huimin, Weijie and Derek.
It definitely is my pleasure to have them as my friends. =)
Haha,
I would like to thank them for accompanying me this few days.
Now I'm feeling much better. =D


Zhu,
Thanks for being there, always. Xie xie ni!
-------------------
Lala,
" nb cb so smelly sia! " LOL.
-------------------
Wong Huimin,
When test tube baby come out le,
must take care of it hor! LOLOL.
-------------------
Weijie, (Though he doesn't read blog)
Thanks dude! Know i emo plus no net,
then accompany me sms at night.
-------------------
Derek (Another one who doesnt read my blog)
Thanks for letting me use the comp that time.
and sorry for keep borrowing money from you. =X
I will return one day.
------------------
Melly
The bandung with pearls doesnt suck. But the
soya bean with chendol SUCKS!


//

Though you won't get to read this post, I still wanna say..

Thanks for the memories.
Thanks for treating me the way that nobody has treated me before.
Thanks for teaching me how to be a better person.
Hope you are doing well in army.
I will never forget you. <3
Take care.



Because of you, i have learned a lot.




*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*