<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ last post of him. <3 +
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
11:03 AM


There are many things,
that I have been trying to pluck up my courage to tell you.
But I still couldn't do it.
I've been thinking about how to tell you.
By mIRC?
By sms?
By msn?
mIRC can be considered.
Sms and msn, I won't even try.
Becos I know you won't reply me.



I wanted to tell you how I've been feeling this few weeks/months.
But I guess not.
I know you wanna be alone.
So I shall not bother you, like i promised.
Thus, I decided to say here,
to let it out once and for all.



J,
You know what?
i miss your presence.
i miss the SMSes u would send every morning.
i miss the calls you would make every night.
i miss the expression in your eyes.
i miss your smile.
i miss your face, though you are botak! =X
i miss the times when you sayang my head.
i miss the times when you make an effort to clear the smell on you,
so i won't get to smell it.
I miss your hug.
I miss the cute you.
I miss You..
Choose not to forget you.
Becos there isn't a need to.
Like many people said,
it's the the process that matters,
not the ending.


Becos of you,
I learn how to think slightly positively now.
I don't know why you got this ability.
You made me forget kiat.
You taught me a lot of things.
You give me the motivation in things.
You make me go head over heels for you.
Argh.
When will you come back to me?
Or never will?
I know I shouldn't post all these.
But I really want you to know that,
I finally understand the saying of '失去才懂得珍惜.'


I once thought,
the time we spend together was short.
But my gf said to me,
at least once shared memories.

She's right.
I guess that's enough ba.
I can't be greedy.
But another side of me wants to be greedy.
=__+!


Argh.
On the other hand,
Blog sure can make people feel better.
Just like a listening ear.
Thanks to the creator of blogger,
for creating Blogger
and being the 'Clone' of him for awhile.
I seriously needed that.
Becos I've been keeping all of the above for very long.
I hope i will have the chance to tell him that one day.

Iloveyou.
---------------------------------------------------------



*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*