<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ Disgusting -___- +
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
1:41 PM


School was so-so.
Went to eat dinner with derek,
and as usual, we saw lots of miniskirts.
damn.
don't know why when he's around,
sure got alot of girls with super short skirts.
in j8 somemore nia.

And i decided to post this entry,
is becos i just encountered a cockroach.
while i was lying on my bed playing psp.
So fucking disgusting. -.-
I screamed the hell outta me, till the cockroach jumped up and ran away.
LOL! I swear I saw it jumped up man.
And I hope it didn't go into my cupboard
becos it went into the room and disappeared.


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*