<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ Misses. +
Sunday, October 14, 2007
3:50 PM


I lost my red specs yesterday!
in bugis somemore ok.
completely no chance to find it back.
but weijie and zhu still didn't give up to help me look for it.
Thanks! :D

And sorry zhu.
我害你没买到你的鞋子.
=/
Next time I pei you go buy it.
but after your O levels ah!
Haha.

Another regret adding on to my regret list.
Lol.
Shouldn't have hung the specs at my jeans pocket.
Fucked man.
It's quite friggin new.
and it costs my mama 170 bucks.
I think after 2 years or more then can tell her I lost it.
If tell now, one word 'GG.'
I'm missing my specs now.
Need some time to get over it, seriously. LOL.



I miss you. Come back to me, will you?







*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*