<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ My apologies. +
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
5:59 AM


I'm here to say sorry to xiu.

Xiu,
I shouldn't have asked you out.
And I guess I have once again made you and her quarrel.
I'm sorry about that.
Anyway, to your girlfriend, I want to say, I won't ask xiu out anymore.
You can ease your mind now.
Once a betrayer, always a betrayer right?
So I don't expect you to trust me anymore.
I hope you will just quit quarreling with xiu.
because I know she really loves you a lot,
I can see that she did a lot so as to keep the relationship going.
I don't know whether you know or not,
or if one day you happen to see this,
just want to let you know she loves you.
And don't becos of me then quarrel.
It's not even worth it.




followed my doubtful mind instead of following my heart.
did i do the right thing?


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*