Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Trip to Pulau Ubin +

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
3:52 PM
I will never ever go to Pulau Ubin again.
I kind of 死里逃生 yesterday. All thanks to the steep and down slopes. Went there with Kiat and Zhong Yi. I perspired like nobody's business. Along the way, we encountered lots of things. First was kiat saw a monkey, but I didn't even see it. Second was, we assumed that a wild pig will suddenly come out of nowhere. Third was, I couldn't & can't cycle up slopes for nuts. Fourth was, when we reach the gate of Chek Jawa, a guy said its closed. Fifth was, the guy said there's another route to see some 'attraction' site, which turns out to be MALAYSIA. Zhong Yi and I received the auto rom messages, Maxis ok. 'Welcome to Malaysia, blah blah' We were like wtf. And that's why I said I ain't gonna go that island again. Creepy, scary, sweaty.
The only nice thing about yesterday was the ferry trip to there. Damn windy and refreshing. Overall, the trip was fun la, though so many happenings. Acceptable. Borderline. Average. =X Kiat said next time go there in the morning. It's safer. And I will say, Yea. and it will be hotter.
*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|