Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Mike he +

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
2:35 PM
Have to wait for 1 month(the period of waiting for the nametag to be made), then will be 'officially married' to Mike He. WOOHOO. :x You know, he has to do preparations for our "wedding", so 1 month is considered quite fast liao. :D
Sarah loves Hugh Jackman, until she went to make a nametag 'Sarah Jackman.' And that's why I went to make 'Eileen He' to prove "my love for him." Though I also like Hugh Jackman, I dont want to be 'Eileen Jackman.' Because I don't wanna be mistress ok! :x
Anyway, tomorrow school is half day. After that, freeeeeee for 4 days. 恭喜发财. *gives two oranges* If you read until here already, please give me angbao. Be it you are married or not, you still have to give. I 拜年 to you already. :x
Send the angbao via mail or email or real life. Thanks for your co-operation. :))))))))
*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|