<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ emo shit. +
Sunday, April 20, 2008
2:08 PM


Just got to know that one idiom or smth which is 'For every minute of sadness, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.' I think it loses more than that lah. lol. ok, so i finally emo-ed damn badly until i fucking 'rained.' So useless. lol. I sometimes think that i have nobody that i can turn to. I have close friends but I guess they themselves have their own problems. I wouldn't want to bother them or something. Have already mafan them by keep emo-ing at them already. And if i always rant at them or anybody else, they might think it's goddamn annoying and or even feel irritated. It's like "It's not even my business, why are you telling me all your problems?"


So yea, I did emo. Haha. I still bet with some friends that I won't emo for one whole year. What a failure. Seems like my character of 'say say only but wont do' breaks out again. Hahaha. Maybe blog really does help people to let out any kind of emotions. Ok, i don't know what am i typing. Fuck that. Lmao.


People who hate me,
should be happy now i guess.
karma for me eh? haha.


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*