Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^

- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional

Linkages
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
Blogger
Blogskins
San-x
|
+ Sudden urge +

Sunday, November 30, 2008
10:24 AM
Damn it! I suddenly want to read 4 story books. As you all know, I'm not that type of person who will actually sit down and read a book quietly unless the book is fully porno-ish. So, it's kind of shocking that I will want to read quite normal books eh? *eyebrows moves up and down* Ok, those books are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. All by a same author, Stephanie Meyer. It's all about vampire love story between a pretty zhabor human and a sibeh gentleman and yandao vampire (from what I heard and saw online). Arghhhhh, the more I talk about it, the more I want to get those books. :(
The sad thing is, I think it's hard to get those books because it seems like everybody has it man. (I know there are still some people who do not have it)
Ohhhhhh, the 'breaking dawn' has many explicit parts. There goes another reason for me to get the book. WOOOHOOOOO!
Pictures of the books. T_T




*- - - - - - - -
l e e n s- - - - - - - -*
|
|
|