<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35897903?origin\x3dhttp://exorcifer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Best viewed with relaxed mood and happiness! ^^






- Eileen
- o7o2
- Aquarius
- Loves Rilakkuma and Kireizukin
- Sensitive and easily get emotional




Linkages


links links links links links links links links links links links links


Blogger Blogskins San-x


+ +
Friday, July 02, 2010
11:21 PM


You will never understand. You will just keep continuing looking at the bad side of life.
There's no lies about what I've said to you. Except the fact that I always take back my words and promises about meeting.
That, I really apologize. Because I can't help it.. I really cant. I can't convince myself.
You said you don't wanna wait too long,
so I decided to stop assuring myself that everything will be okay.
As I think i can fucking never convince myself,
might as well make you hate me. So you can quit getting disappointed and angry alr
Sigh, you won't see this post anyways.
Hate ba hate ba hate ba! Argh -.-

Go for someone you deserve. Don't ever give up.



i questioned myself, then i tried assuring myself, but then, i still find myself questioning myself all over.


*- - - - - - - - l e e n s- - - - - - - -*